Brock Brown M.A., CHRP
Brock Brown is Co-Owner with his wife Jeannie and the Principal Consultant of Integrity Consulting Services Ltd.
Brock's career experience includes:
- 1999-2001 President, C.O.O. and Partner of S.E.A.L. International (Calgary)
- 1995-1999 President and Operating Partner of Devonian Safety Services Corp. (Red Deer)
- 1989-1995 Senior Manager with the Well Servicing Division of EnServ Corporation (Red Deer/Calgary)
- 1985-1989 Manager of Law Enforcement Training-Province of Alberta (Edmonton)
- 1985 Deputy Director of Training Grande Cache Correctional Center (Grande Cache)
Brock has an MA in Organizational Leadership from Regent University where he is presently enrolled in Doctoral Studies. He attained his Bachelors Degree in Physical Eduction in 1983 and is a Certified Human Resource Professional.
Brock's experience has equipped him to relate with people at all levels of an organization. In addition to being an organizational development consultant, trainer and executive coach, Brock is recognized internationally as a speaker on topics ranging from Ethics in the Work Place, to Industrial Safety and Leadership. Brock is one of only seven independent consultants in Canada who are licensed to deliver programs for the internationally acclaimed Ken Blanchard Companies. He is also one of only a few independent consultants who deliver Kouzes and Posner's The Leadership Challenge (TLC) in Canada.
Brock lives in Red Deer Alberta with his wife Jeannie and has three adult children attending University or College. Brock has a passion for his family, his church, sprint-triathlons and Values Based Leadership.
Jeannie Brown is Co-Owner of Integrity Consulting Services Ltd. with her husband Brock.
In January 1987 Jeannie left full time work to become a stay-at-home mom, Jeannie is well known in her community for her tenacious leadership. She has been recognized by her local community association as volunteer of the year. Jeannie started working part-time at Integrity in 2002 and evolved to full time since then. Jeannie is a licensed DiSC Classic trainer and administrator as well as a Facilitator in Kouzes & Posner's The Leadership Challenge. Her responsibilities include providing direction, leadership and growth to the assessment tools and models side of Integrity's business as well as all accounting. Previous to starting a family Jeannie's career included the following:
- 1986-1987 Para-Legal at Bennet Jones Vershier Law Firm (Edmonton Branch)
- 1985-1986 Administrative Assistant to the Engineering Dept - Smokey River Coal Mine (Grande Cache)
- 1981-1985 Para-Legal Bennett Jones Law Firm (Calgary)
- 1978-1985 Webb Learner Law Firm (Calgary)
Jeannie's experience has equipped her perfectly to serve the needs of her customers and suppliers. She graduated from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in 1976 with a Secretarial Arts diploma and completed DiSC behavioral assessment certification in 2003. Jeannie is certified to deliver "The Leadership Challenge" training. She loves to help people succeed. Her corporate responsibilities include oversight of all on-line survey and assessment work. Additionally, she serves in a variety of leadership roles in her church and community. Jeannie lives in Red Deer Alberta Canada with her husband Brock and has three adult children attending University or College.